Community Forum

Re: XFINITY REWARDS CARD BIG SCAM

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I started a new bundle package in Dec 2017. I was told that if I add d mobile service I’d be eligible for a $500 prepaid visa as long as I did not cancel my service for 3 months. It is now the end of my 4th month so I called to see what that status of my card was and was told that no one ever signed me up for the promotion. I am so uspset because I recommended so many people to xfinity and xfinity mobile to get the promotion and then they tell me this. I can not believe the SCAM that this well known company is pulling on their dedicated customers. Xfinity should be ashamed of themselves! I have been ill and in and out of hospitals with 5 surgeries in the past 4 months, I don’t have time for their irresponsible and indecent treatment. Good luck all! As soon as I’m feeling better I for one will no longer be an xfinity customer!!
Expert

Start here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account/ANSWERED-How-to-get-help-with-your-Xfinity-Visa-Card-rebate/...

If you still can't get your issue resolved, let me know and I'll ask an employee to help you. 

I am not an employee.