Community Forum

Re: XFINITY REWARDS CARD BIG SCAM

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

@ComcastMax. Can you do the same for me as well? I am in the same situation as her.

Official Employee

Hi, Jeffrey2268. I can help look into the issue with your XFINITY Rewards Card status as well. Please click my name and then click "Private Message Me" in order to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.

New Poster

I signed the contract for to years with the promotion of $200 visa card. When i was ready to set up my new equipment, internet etc at home the customer service representative asked me if a really need the home line and i told him that i have a cellphone so i don't need it. He told me that he can give me more channels instead of the phone line and that the changes will not affect my bill or my rewards. So after 2 months with the service my rewards only shows in progress, nothing else. And as soon as i paid the third bill and i can't cancelled my contract, guess what? My rewards were cancelled. Now i am still waiting for a manager to call me. But the answers are always sorry..... but is nothing that we can do for you.

Expert

Visa Reward cards are issued after these conditions are met:

• You must sign up for a qualifying bundle*
    • Agree to a 24 month contract
    • Installation must take place within 30 days
    • You must make payments on time for 3 months with no late or slow payments

If you've met the requirements a card should be issued to you within 2 - 6 weeks.

*The bundle you sign up for cannot be altered in anyway, otherwise it invalidates the offer.

Please note that this is like a pre-paid Debit card and comes with an expiration date, which is printed on the card.

You can check your status here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello, I can look into this for you going forward. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I had about the same scenario but mine was a $400. Reward and the installer came early and messed up my deposit so know im stuck in contract and no rewards
Official Employee

Hello JoanneWalker, you can check the status of your card here