Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Why am I paying for Regional TV and Broadcast fees if I no longer have tv service ?

New Poster

Re: Why am I paying for Regional TV and Broadcast fees if I no longer have tv service ?

I am having the EXACT same issue. I dropped to Internet only (can only pray an alternative provider comes around soon so I can drop Comcast all together). However, I am still being charged a $5 Regional Sports Fee, a $7 Broadcast TV Fee, TV Sales tax, TV FCC Regulatory Fee, Voice 911 Fees and Voice State & City Sales Tax... this adds an additional $24 To my bill for services I dropped!!!
Official Employee

Hi cdiserio1976, thank you for reaching out and I can assist going over the fees listed above on your account.  Please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address on account and account number).

Thank you

New Poster

this is ridiculous. i get a confirmation from Comcast that my bill will be $61/mo., I dropped everything but internet, and WAAALAAA my bill is $94.  Comcast is a lying liars den of liars and cheaters.  Why am i paying for Regional sports network when i only have internet?  again, they are a bunch of deceptive liars. 

what's more frustrating is why in the heck do we have to pay $210/mo. for internet and crappy worthless cable programming?  Who watches 90% of the garbage on tv?