Community Forum

Re: We're still updating your account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same problem. Any word on how this was resolved of why it is happening?
Official Employee

Hi, MMnSG. I can help troubleshoot your cable service. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, the phone number associated with your account, and the affected set-top box's serial number information so I can investigate. To send me a private message click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Im having this same issue

Regular Contributor

Hello Aimgard12,

I apologize for the service issues. Would you please send a private message confirming your account with the account name, address, and phone number, so I can investigate for you. Thank you.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Why don’t you tell us the cause of the problem - we are all getting this message.

Regular Visitor

@ComcastMax, I'm trying to send you a private message about this issue, which we're also having. But when I hover over your name and click "Send Message," all I get is an empty screen with the title "Private Messages" and no other option. How else can I contact you guys to refresh our available stations? A System Refresh hasn't fixed the problem. Thank you!

Regular Visitor

I’m getting the same error.
New Poster

I'm getting the same message its been for 2 days now.  What can I do?

New Poster

I am having this issue with one channel for almost 2 weeks now. I have called customer service and multiple refresh and restarts later it is still happening. Has anyone had any luck getting this issue resolved?