Community Forum

Re: Unsafe Driver

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Hello Zach,

I was driving into work this morning and dealt with a very agressive Xfinity van driver. I tried calling the number on the back of the van but I was put on hold too long; I had to clock in. I am in Pottstown PA 19465 and was traveling down W High ST/ Benjamin Franklin Highway going East. The van's ID# is CT 4055. I think the first part of the license number is JGV or JVG. He was tailgating another driver very closely in the right lane and then tried squeezing in front of me in the left lane while I was slowing down to switch into the right lane for the turn at an upcoming light. He sped off once I got over and was all over his lane. Me and the other car he was tailgating were both going 5 over the limit of 40. He had dark hair and a beard and was playing loud music. He looked like he made a turn into a neighborhood in Stowe PA. 

Admin1

Hi binaboo -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded your post to local tech ops leadership. They will locate this van and match it against the driver to discuss his driving behavior. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!