Community Forum

Re: Unburied cable.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

My installation was started on Jan 22nd, 2018 and I was promised the cable would be buried with a couple of days. To date no Comcast crew have come out to do the work and I don't care to call in on the 1-800 # and wait for up to two hours to speak to a warm body. This should not be so hard guys! Just do it already! Thanks!

Official Employee

Hi @keithmanwaring. I can assist with getting an update on your cable drop bury. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Full name is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>. I look forward to a response. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hey @keithmanwaring. Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

I have removed your personal information, but now that I have it, I will begin working on your request.