Community Forum

Re: Ticket Numbers Being Closed --- without job being done

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Ive had this same issue happen four times over the past year. Service tech's have been to my house five times now since the summer. To "fix" my slow connection with regular frequent outages. They've yet to resolve the issue. And not only charge me full price for my poor and unreliable service, but actually charged me $40 last month when they sent another tech to my house.
I guess this is what we should expect and why our country has laws regarding monopolies. However for some reason they don't apply to our t.v. phone and internet providers.. pretty disgusted with the whole situation. And every day I get closer to "cutting the cord".
Admin1

Hi Wink182 -- I can help with your service issues. I reviewed your account to see what's going on with your service. The last tech determined the issues were coming from the outside infrastructure. This was referred to our maintenance team who resolved all outside issues. We would recommend an on-site visit to address any other issues since all outside work has completed. I can schedule that for you and would need to know days/times that work best for you. Can you send that along with your full name, address, and account phone number for authentication purposes in a PM please?

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.