Community Forum

Re: Supervisor

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

We are having the same situation as the other customer posted. We have been a comcast member for 15 years.

We are moving our home business to a new location. We have set up 4 appointments to have Comcast come and run a

line from the pole next door, to the pole in our property. Since the pole is 400 feet away, they are also going to install a service tap 150' from the house.  We have to be in this new location by the 15th of this month. We have sat there waiting at the new location for 4 days, and noone has showed up. The appointment today was for 10:00 am.  We have called Comcast and each time they say he's 15 minutes away..It's 5:00 pm  Please help, we are at our wits end with Comcast.  Customer service will not allow us to speak to a Supervisor.

New Poster

Re: Our commitment to a better customer experience

We have been a comcast member for 15 years.

We are moving our home business to a new location. We have set up 4 appointments to have Comcast come and run a

line from the pole next door, to the pole in our property. Since the pole is 400 feet away, they are also going to install a service tap 150' from the house.  We have to be in this new location by the 15th of this month. We have sat there waiting at the new location for 4 days, all NO SHOWS!. The appointment today was for 10:00 am.  We have called Comcast and each time they say he's 15 minutes away..It's 5:00 pm  Please help, we are at our wits end with Comcast.  Customer service will not allow us to speak to a Supervisor. We have a business to run and are running out of time. This is not a " better customer experience" by any means!

Official Employee

Hello, pinkanchors. I can help look into the issue with your delayed installation. Please send me a private message verifying your full name, address, and phone or account number so I can assist. To send me a private message click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!