Community Forum

Re: Slow upload speeds

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

That's awesome snil. I am going throught he exact same deal. Sometime in the last couple of months (ironically, right about the same time my nextdoor neighboor switched to ATT and who also shares a utility pole with me from which our comcast cables run) my kids began to complain that the internet was choppy for Netflix and more specifically gaming. I noticed that my NEST cameras that I have throughout my home began to not work consistently. I was busy with work at the time and traveling and assumed that it was something with my home network so I didn't call Comcast. Once I began to look into the issue I realized that I was getting solid dowload speed consistently in the 60-70mbps range but that my upload speed was nearly non-functioning...typically at .1-.6. That explained the issues. THat was two weeks ago and I have had daily phone calls, two techs come to my house, 2 line maintenance guys come to the house to the pole and still NO resolution. I have reached out to a couple of Comcast employees who monitor these forums and hope that one of them can help resolve my issue. Too much time spent to get a resolution though and I am about to put the nail in the Comcast coffin and move on to greener pastures. I love the cable modem and the price but only if it works.

Frequent Visitor

Good luck. I hope it works out. Maybe point someone to this feed and they can gather more info.
Official Employee

Ronburn, thanks for posting. I got your private message. I'll chat with you there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!