Community Forum

Re: Service Restoration

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I  feel you pain Jennifer. While we did not loose power, a branch took down the cable wire and then a plow ripped it from the house. We have  no phone/cable/internet. This happened on  3/8 and I call every day and each rep gives me a different response all of which does not materialized. I though I was getting somewhere when the rep on Saturday advised that he would  contact a field servcie rep to call me within the hour-that did not happen and when I called back to speak to someone else, that rep advsied that they had put a "priority" on the ticket and it would be taken care of that day. Which of course it was not! Called back yesterday and really go the run around and no progress. Reps advised they would call me back to follow up but that did not happen. The reps cannot communicate with the dispatch people doing the work.  Very frustrating. I realize the storms have been bad but this is rediculous. I have seen Eversource trucks and Verizon trucks in my town but no Xfinity trucks. You pay a lot of money for the service and they don't come through. Agree on the mixed messages adn  lies. Completely. 

Expert

- I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, KDR1 - Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. Send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number and I will check what is going on in your area. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!