Community Forum

Re: Rates & promos for existing customers versus rates & promos for new customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Rates & promos for existing customers versus rates & promos for new customers

I have the same issue. I'm being charged "standard rates" for the same service available to my next door neighbor for 45% less. This is beyond frustrating. Almost looks like Xfinity rewards you for changing over to another provider and then returning to Xfinity to chase the latest promotions.... 

Official Employee

Hi, VitaminJ - We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to the regular rate. There are several companies on the market that use the same business model. We have many satisfied customers paying the regular rate for the service. If you would like, I can check if we have any promotions in your area that can lower your current monthly rate. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Thank you.