Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Promotions for existing customers

Regular Visitor

ComcastMax, could you possible review my account info as well. My account has jumped up over $70 for my Comcast service. I have been with Comcast for 16 years but FIOS has very nice promos out there for what I have almost $100 less a month. Any help would be appreciated 

Official Employee

Hi ,TBURN21 - I got your private message and I will get back to you asap with the details. Thank you!

New Poster

ComcastMax,

I am in need of some help as well.  I have been a Comcast customer for over 10 years and have always been very satisfied.  I am the one in the neighborhood that has always promoted Comcast over Verizon.  My promotional rate from 2 years ago is up and my cost a month is now is too high.  My hubby is saying it's time to try Verizon.  Can you assist?

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

My promo expired and it's been a pain. When signing up the nice rep said it's no problem to extend, just call us and we can help. It hasn't been easy though. I have had some long conversations with customer service, it appears I'm barking up the wrong tree and need to call another department. In the little free time that I have I need to call another department.

In the meantime, two billing cycles have gone by, the speed has been cut in half and the bill has increased 50%.

It seems like there are some helpful and knoweldgeable staff here. Can you help me?

Official Employee

Hello DenisePuma, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.