Community Forum

Re: Payment Extension

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I had the something along the same lines happen to me on 05-29-18 except the person claimed they extended the payment date for 06-07-18 but insisted I need to set up an automatic payment withdrawal for that date. The following day, 05-31-18, my service was suspended. I proceeded to contact Xfinity and the rep states she is reactivating service but doesn't see a payment scheduled. So she states shes is scheduling the payment for 06-07-18. I hang up and receive the email confirmation of the billing transaction late but its processed for today 05-31-18. So now my bank account is going to be negative money because the whole point of extending the payment is lack of funds. I call Xfinity for a 3rd time in two days and the first contact rep states “sorry it’s pending, can’t do anything”. I demand a supervisor, 20 mins later a supervisor comes on and says, “call back tomorrow and have someone put a ticket in to possibly refund your account” EXCUSE ME!!! I did not authorize Xfinity to withdraw funds on 05-31-18, per the 2 (TWO) recorded conversations, i clearly authorized a payment withdrawal for 06-07-18. How is this acceptable?!?! I have been a customer since 1992 and this is how the representatives for this company treats me? I am appauled and disgusted. I was basically told, yea we took your money incorrectly but you now have to deal with the consequences BYE!! I need someone above a supervisor to contact me because I am quite certain what was done to me is illegal!!
Official Employee

JJ1961, sorry to hear about your experience. I can look into your ticket for the refund and create the payment arrangement. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.