Community Forum

Re: Outside cable and wire

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I have an outside cable wire that was hidden along the house that was pulled out by the wind. I need it fixed. Is it hazardous? Now it's dangling in front of my house.
New Poster

P.s.
I don't know what that scary profile pic is from. It just set as that when I made a user name to contact on this issue.
Official Employee

Hi LynchVA,

Sorry for the delayed response. I can help get that cable removed. In order to reach out to your local Tech Ops team, I will need to gather additional information. Can you please verify the following in a private message? 

• Your first and last name
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address including city state and zip code
  • Full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Also, to change your Profile pic in the forums, Click on the arrow next to your Profile name "LynchVA" in the top right corner, then click on your name.

From there, it should take you to a page displaying more about you as a forums user. Click on "Edit Profile" and let  me know if you have the option to change your profile pic. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!