Community Forum

Re: Offers for long time customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I know what you mean. It seems like the longer you are a customer the MORE you pay. It seems it would be the other way around. It's like you're being punished for being a long time loyal customer. I see commercials all the time offering new customers bundles for like $99.95 (With an agreement) and here I am having been with Comcast for 10 years and I'm paying $200 a month! 

I called awhile ago and complained my bill was getting to high and they lowered it for me somewhat (But not near enough) and it's slowly crept back up again even higher than before.  I'll have to look at other options   Smiley Sad

Official Employee

Hi, SaraTGinMD. I'd hate to lose you as a customer. I can help review your account's billing for available promotional offers. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a private message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.