Community Forum

Re: New Construction Wiring and Accountability

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I have the exact same issue. Except I have been trying for three months!! I get sent from department to department and have even been told that what I am asking for doesn't even exist!! I don't know what else to do. All I am trying to do is get an underground conduit from my future residence to the pole out at the street. I need comcast or whoever they sub out to do this work to be present at the construction meeting so the county will approve the work. I have been given a house smart ticket number, a project number, and a tech ticket number. But everytime I get told someone will be in contact with me within 48 hours and if I don't hear anthing to call back. It is endless and defeating. Do you have any answers for me? Please help!!!

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi defeated1, I can update you on our progress that we are making to bring services to your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!