Community Forum

Re: Long time customer needing help.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

I am surprised Comcast has any LONG time customers. When I signed up for internet and cable TV in Aug 2008 my bill was $55.76/month. My current bill for Triple Play which adds phone (which we only use to ignore robo calls) is $161.92/month. Later this year it goes to $216.95/month.  I called Comcast and was told that $216.95 was going to be my "Every Day" rate and nothing else was available. I am tired of being railroaded into a large increase every 2 years. I am re-instlling my HD antenna to use my 4K Tivo (over the air) Bolt and switch to AT@T internet when my rate goes over $200. No customer service improvement program is going to work as long as you use this insane business model.

Official Employee

Hi ffitzgerald39, 

I can review your account to see if there have been any changes in promotions since you last checked if you'd like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.