Community Forum

Re: Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

No,  I am having the same issue with comcast.  My contract expires in 3 days and my bill started at 98 and is now over 140.  I went through 3 levels of management on chat and they offered me literally exactly what I pay now,  and I as a loyal customer, cant get the same deals as new customers.  so i have to cancel and go through all that to either sign up again under another household members name or go elsewhere. and im probably going elsewhere because I got zero help from anyone rational.

Official Employee

Hello mjp32790. We certainly value your business, opinions, and feedback. We appreciate all our customers, existing and new. Regarding promotional discounted offers, we offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. If you would like, I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.