Community Forum

Re: How can I determine if Gig speed is available at my address?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

I would like to know if gig is in my area my zip code is 95742 when I enter my adress is says that my house is an apartment... And there are unit numbers.... Which there isn't please help me!
Official Employee

Hi, rnapril - Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. I will check if the Gigabit service available in your area and if yes, I will check pricing as well. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastElla i have tried to send you a personal message with my information but it is not allowing me to send a personal message to you all i get when i click send message is a search bar to look for other forum posts please fix this issue so i can send you a personal message other people were having the same issue not being able to send private messages and a comcast rep fixed it so please get this fixed immediately so i can send you a message  

Official Employee

@rnapril - Your PM feature is already enabled. Click on my name ->  Private Message Me. If you get an issue, please post a screenshot. Thanks

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

This is what I get when I try to pm you the pm window doesnt pop up for me to be able to private message you
Screenshot_20180417-220901_Chrome.jpg
Official Employee

@rnapril - I got your private message.