Community Forum

Re: Error code XRE-22 VOD-7007

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

No amount is due and talk to an agent for billing options and they transferred me to technical support and they couldn't fix the issue. I can't watch what I want to watch. I want to stick with Comcast but at the same time I want to cancel my service. I tried to reboot the cable box to see if anything will change but this error code is annoying.
Official Employee

DeonteD, this code usually displays when you're trying to purchase ondemand content (etc) and your account isn't in good standing or you have reached your credit limit. I'll take a look and confirm for sure. Please private message me with your full name, account number and address for help. 

KenF

New Poster

I’m having a problem with this too. I’m trying to watch a show on HBO on demand on my tv but I keep getting prompted that I need to subscribe to HBO. So odd! I can watch HBO on my phone but not my television?! HELP!!!
New Poster

I have this same error code. My account is up to date. I just reset the box and it’s still not working