Community Forum

Re: Diversified Consultants

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I just received notice that DCI added a collection amount of $ 358.00. After research, it appears DCI acquired the debt from ERC (amt owed $ 357.65) Either way, I am unaware of any debt owed to Comcast for $ 358.00 or $ 357.65. I returned the equipment, provided the tracking information and receipt from UPS store and emailed ERC. I received a letter back stating the account had been placed in a hold status 06/07/2017. Now after pulling my current credit report, DCI shows as collection with date of opening 11/21/2017.  This is negatively effecting my credit that I have worked so hard to re-establish and can't seem to get any answers from the collection agencies stating that their working off of the information provided by Comcast. I'm a long-time, current Comcast customer and would like to get this matter resolved asap.

Official Employee

Hi, Chrash2016 - I can pull up the records and assist you with the collection concern. Please send me a private message with your full name, address (current and old), and a phone number associated with your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.