Community Forum

Re: Deals for existing customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Exact same thing happened to me today.  My "promotion" is up so I can either pay $30 more per month for the same stuff or drop some channels and still pay $6 more.  In the past if I call enough times I get to the right person who actually helps me and magically finds a new promotion to keep me at my current rate.  All I want is to pay the same for the same stuff.  Even WGN it is in the bundle that costs more. More money for less service, a winning combination. I have people from other companies come to my door and offer me a cheaper rate and I turn them away but if it is $30 more for the same thing I'm going to actually talk to them next time.

Official Employee

Hello, Rfritsch1! I would be more than happy to take a look into what promotions are currently available for you and see if we can find a better fit for you. Can you please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can help? 

Click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message"

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

New customers are always treated better and get better deals while the rest of us pay out the nose.