Community Forum

Re: Customer Loyalty Dept

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Yes, exactly same problem.  They put me on an HD package that I didn't want and then after the year honeymoon the cost went up, they are charging ridiculous "2nd outlet fee" that showed up out of nowhere and really...charging a monthly "HD tech fee" for what...?  My <$100 is now over $300 after bogus late fees and garbage fees - I thought someone on here would help me get my credit - nope....

Update:  I was told this evening that credits to my account are coming on next bill and they are stopping my cable service so we'll see what happens.

Official Employee

Hello DanoMac. I reviewed your profile, and I see my colleagues ComcastChe and ComcastShane are already working with you and trying to get you into a better package that works better for you. Please continue to work with them in private messaging.

Per our Comcast Forum Guidelines , please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic.