Community Forum

Re: Comcast is nothing more than a bunch of liar's

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I started my comcast service in December 2011, from the first bill there has been issues, my account has had so many errors on it time after time. They had to credit $309 for mistakes, now i recently had a bill for $463 for basic cable and hbo and internet (added). Now on the 17th of Sept 2012(about 2weeks ago) i called into billing and asked if i could make payment arrangements, the rep said yes, i paid her $80 that day and agreed to pay $150 a month (including the internet bill of $80.00 :O)  i had the cabled removed and now i only have internet($80.00 is too much if you ask me for just internet, i got high speed with blast). Now on the 3rd of Oct i called in and kept my end of the deal and paid $150, which was 5 days ago. I get a call today saying my service will be cut off if i don't make another $150 payment in the next 7 days. I just gave the$230 within 2 weeks. They now say they don't see no payment agreement to honor the $150 a month. So now i just paid all that money to get cut off anyway. The collections rep told me to call back closer to the 3rd of next month to see what they can do for me, i told him my service will be off in the next 7 days but he said he know just call back next month. THEY ARE LIARS AND A RIP OFF! There was also a new 1 time charge of $46.41 on my bill, he said he don't see that on his screen so there's nothing he can do...urghhh! I don't want to go with another company but their forcing me too.

Expert

To get help, you can contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) Send a link to this thread and your account details. You can also ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum or via Twitter.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!