Community Forum

Re: Comcast Pole removal

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Hi, I have the same issue with Multiple Comcast tickets opened and then closed without resolution (See frusterating history below)

Need Comcast wires removed from OLD POLE at 634 Annex Ave Nashville TN 37209 and sucured to new pole. Old pole is scheduled to be removed by Nashville Electric Service.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

Work order Ticket History:

Comcast work order number: 044817330 Completed work order but no work done: 773912   --> New: 847366

NEW WORK ORDER NUMBER: 044959714 (Should be contacted: 11am, 12/27 --> Was not contacted, called back at 5:32pm and they said technician scheduled for December 28th from 8am to 8pm.

Called back 12/29 3:25 pm to verify work was completed and/or status. Said above ticket was completed but it was not. Escalated to supervisor. Said they will have to Create another ticket - 044993147

Called back on 1/2 2:08 pm for status update: 1/22 - Said that the above ticket above was tied to 3855 stewart ferry pike (Wrong address), create a new ticket for low hanging safety issued tied to 634Annex - 045022063 Will be contacted at 3:40pm.

Never contacted so I Discussed via chat evening of 1/2 and said that they confirmed appointment for 1/3. Went there at 1pm and nothing was done.

Called 1/4. said work order 045022063 has been processed. and "I should receive a call from Vincent today when they hear back from local dispatch"

No call back from "Vincent"

Called on 1/5 3:14PM. Was told it was resolved Jan 3rd.

Cameron Martinez
IMG_6737.JPG
IMG_6738.jpg
IMG_6739.JPG
Admin1

Hi Camcmart -- I can help with that line relocation. I have sent this post along with the photos to construction. I will work with them to have these lines moved to the new pole.