Community Forum

Re: Comcast Billing Dispute

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Hi

I also have a very similar situation I'm dealing with, I recently just got off the phone with a collector about charges from cancellation.
Part of it also being some service fees that I take responsibility for, but a portion of that is for an earlier termination fee that I have been trying to dispute for 2 months.
I recently moved in October and I really wanted to switch over my services, unfortunately Comcast does not cover my area because its a new neighborhood so I was forced to cancel.
My fee was for the early termination fee that I feel I should not have, being as I was forced to cancel. Also I keep getting told it's in my contract that I have to pay this amount but no one can provide me with a contract when asked. I was able to get $50 taken of but nothing more.
I would really like this resolved because I do love Comcast and xfinity and want to continue using you guys when I get coverage in my area, my current provider is far from what you guys provide, but I will not be pushed around.
The calls from the collections are getting Insane they call me in the middle of the night and it's getting irritating if you can help I'd be more then appreciative and way more likely to come back when you guys service my area.

Thank you
Official Employee

Hi, Manstine96 - If you send me your account information (name, address, and a phone number) in a private message, I will review your account and check if the Early Termination Fee was valid or not. Thank you!