Community Forum

Re: Cancelling your service has other options.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

I contacted Comcast just because of a simple question then talking me into a premier package they asked me if I wanted a monthly option or a contract I said absolutely not any contract but monthly. This conversation existed almost 2 hours irie confirmed and confirmed and reconfirm so it has to be on tape for some reason they show me as being on a contract well I'm getting ready to cancel. Just wonder what to expect? I too am in a senior citizen lower-income type for a position I don't need every station there is I wouldn't mind maintaining my internet to them but if they get ignorant there's too much competition out there I won't put up with it. Any advice on how to go about this month to month thing without them debating it with me because I definitely specified month to month no contract. I have this feeling I will have complications with them directly when I tell that my intentions. Would love to hear some feedback from other customers.
Official Employee

Hi Anon83956, 

I'd be more than happy to review your account to see how I can make this right for you. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, the phone number or account number associated with your current services in a private message?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.