Community Forum

Re: Can't upgrade or change services online

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I also keep getting the message, "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help." So I can’t upgrade or change my services online!
Official Employee

Hello Nicole_currier. I can assist you with upgrading or changing your services. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

I have the same issue! it's so frustrating!

New Poster

I get it that they just want to upsell us to a higher price instead of letting us choose without anyone in our ear, but this is very annoying. I am on hold with Xfinity right now, and i cant even see the name of the service i have now, or what my options are. Must be easier to work with a customer base that is uninformed so they dont know if they can save money somewhere....

Official Employee

Hello karl5, I can assist you with changing your current plan or I can assist you with getting this issue corrected so that you can manage your own services online. If you need further assistance please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Official Employee
Official Employee

bgdckblk, I am more than happy to assist you with any account questions or concerns that you may have. Please send me a private message if you require additional assistance.