Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Bundle deals for existing customers

New Poster

I have been a customer for TWENTY years, but I just sat on hold for almost an hour.I was offer a deal that is $10 less than my current bundled services. I'm sick and tired of being a loyal customer and NOT offered options the $54.99/month. They suggested I pay $172.99/month.

PLUS, when I needed tech support last night and I call for an hour, I kept getting a recording that said, "There are no representatatives available at this time. Please call back later and was HUNG UP ON all 4 times. My husband can get rabbit ears and you all will be cancelling me as a customer. You are robbing people with these outrageous fees because you know people don't have a comparable choice. Shame on you. This is what customer loyalty has brought to me. Thanks Xfinity

Official Employee

Hello, Moriah - We appreciate your business with us and I can definitely check the available options to get you a better deal. I can also help with any technical issues you might have. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone/account number, so I can pull up your information. Thank you!

New Poster

I also would like to speak to someone that can possibly do something i have called comcast the woman told me there is nothing she can do to lower my bill then said she was transfering ne to billing then hung up.It went from $170 to over $260 i can't afford that much now i am getting further and further behind either someone help a loyal customer or i will have to get my services somewhere else.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

I totally understand what you're going through. I've been trying to speak with someone to lower my bill for a month now. I've been put on hold, passed back and forth, was on the phone for over an hour and a half with one rep, but to no avail. All they tell me is "there are no other offers available." I have also been a customer for YEARS, and they tell you they appreciate you.......HA!!! That is a bunch of bull!!! If Comcast appreciated their LOYAL customers they would be offering better prices to keep us. AT&T, Direct TV and others have offers for 1/3 of what Comcast does.  It is past  time to pull the plug!!

Official Employee

Hello ceecee1355, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I have the same problem. I actually went to my comcast location today and was offered a 10.00 reduction in my monthly bill. In the WELL OVER 20 years I have been a Comcast customer I have paid a premium. Surely a lot more than new customers are paying.

Take a look at my account and see the outragous amount I have been paying for my bundle for a long time.

New Poster

I'm looking into "cutting the cord".  I don't watch 2/3 of channels I have.  Only thing I need is internet connection.  I've done the math... I'll save about $60 and won't have those stupid "sports" (I don't watch sports...ever) and "tv" fees.  I've looked at good prices but of course those are for new people.  I've been a customer since 1994... and a "customer" overall since the 1970s when Cablevision came to NY.  It's a shame.  Of course the choices are limited (Verizon... which is an inferior product... but if you need a car and can only afford the beat up VW then that's what you have to live with). I'm willing to stay but only if I can have the new customer rate... for that I won't cut the cord... but that idea has gotten crickets in response.  I've made several calls... all disappointing... and I used to love you guys.  Would warn people not to get Verizon... now I'm silent.