Community Forum

Re: BILLING AND ISSUES

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: BILLING AND ISSUES

I had issues with my xfinity service and had a technician come out. The technician fixed a noise reducer on the Xfinity box by the street and shortened a cable installed by the previous Xfinity technician. Xfinity is now trying to charge a service call for fixing their own equipment or a mistake made by the previous technician. There were no education, personal equipment fixes, or in home repairs. I have spoken twice with customer service about removing the technician service bill. I was told the first two calls that I would be credited the service fee. Now today I called and found out that the service agents lied to me and put that the bill was justified. I should not and will not pay for a fault on Xfinity part. I'm tired of the run around with service agents that state their supervisor have resolved the problem to find out it was just a lie. Truly makes me want to switch company's as soon as possible