Community Forum

Re: Automatic Payments

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  My auto payment by credit is denied, but when I submit it it goes through.  I am supposed to get a discount for using automatic payments, so I assume this is one of Comcast's deviousl little ploys to nickle and dime customers to death.  I hate having to do business wirh rhis company, but there really is no alternative when you must deal with a monopoly.

Official Employee

Hello Ygorwells. We're sorry you feel that way. I can assist with reviewing your account to see if there is a reason why you are not getting the Ecobill and Autopay discount. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

I got on a chat to see what could be done.  The rep told me that I needed a 'Bank Token' for my payments to go through.  I asked what that was and he could not tell me.  I said that it was odd that I needed a 'bank token' for a credit card.  He said that that was the only information he had about my account.  I e-mailed my credit card company and they said that there was no reason on their end that the payments were not going through.  I gave up the credit card and used a bank account for auto-payments.  I chatted again with a Comcast rep and she credited my account for the $5 charge I incurred for not being in auto-payments.  I guess I will find out in March if the automatic payment goes through.

Official Employee

Thanks for following up Ygorwells. If you need assistance after you receive your next bill, please don't hesitate to reach out.