Community Forum

Re: $100 Visa Card

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I have now been on Xfinity for over a year now and I still have not received my $100 prepaid Visa giftcard.  I have been told eight different numbers to call and not a single one of them can help me.  The last number I called told me I needed to go to a store and show them the email I received when I first signed up about the topic, I still have the original email.  The store told me they couldn't help me and told me to call the corporate office, but they close at 6PM EST.

I have sent three different requests to Xfinity Rewards Center with no response, when I finally got them on the phone they told me my request was disapproved.  I have an emial to prove that I'm supposed to receive this?!?!?!  Why are they cancelling my request?!?!?

Xfinity needs to resolve this, or I won't be a customer for very much longer.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, PeteB10 - I can check why your request has been disapproved, please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!