Community Forum

Random extra charges?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Random extra charges?

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced extra charges after visiting an Xfinity store? We were charged an additional $29.34 with no warning or explanation after visiting a store to pick up a new modem. When trying to find more details on our billing statement and online account, it says that we were "billed in advance" for service between November 22 and December 21, even though my bank account says that billing statement was paid on 12/5 in full. 

I guess I am having trouble understanding why I would be asked to pay this again as it's already been paid for. Neither I or roommate recall adding or changing any services on December 9th like our account says... 

Thanks! 

Official Employee

Re: Random extra charges?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.