Community Forum

Raise your hand if you ever?!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Raise your hand if you ever?!!!

Raise your hand if you have ever gotten a correct billing statement.
Once again here we are coming up close to February and once again I have yet to have a correct billing not once and once again I have to decide if I want to stay or if I want to go I wish I just wish that the quality of Internet coming into my home stayed the same as it was before but since my last dealings with the billing department my internet service is lacking big time everything's always loading freezing up my streaming is just horrible they have made it much easier for me to make the decision to move on it's too bad cuz I don't think I'll get the same quality service that I used to with anyone else. And now with the ruling that we've had on the independent internet it's all going to be controlled with what you can see and what you want to see what a shame what a shame. So even if I had the high-speed and high-quality internet that I had before I wouldn't get to see what I want to see because they would jam it Bogg it down and direct you to what they want you to watch all programmed chip program you so that you will see and think and act the way they want you to what a shame. And you thought you lived in America the land of the free.Browse
TOMBUDSOK
Comcast Help & Support Forums

Search
Xfinity Help and Support Forums Back to Top
TOMBUDSOK's Posts
never a correct billing statement
by TOMBUDSOK in Billing
‎10-14-2017 12:36 PM
1 Kudo
since February of 2015 never ever a correct billing statement never ever correct service Motors never ever correct Internet service never ever correct TV services never ever correct late fees if there's something on a billing statement that Comcast can legally put on their billing statement when applied to my account it has never ever been correct all I get is Will credit you never ever correct the issues just credits I have over. Multiple ways multiple times and continue to get shut off threats month after month the billing department is like something I've never seen the service of the cable come on in the house the quality on my TV the quality on my phone keeps me coming back every month having to go over my entire history month after month since February 2015 two make some sort of understanding never any sense never any sense out of the billing statement but spending two hours on the phone with a Comcast billing representative to explain to them my account and the incorrect items on my billing statement because nobody knows my account is just too much to deal with and I say it every month but every month I like the service on my phone in my TV someone just tell me keep going or show me a better deal where there is customer service that is customer service where they have interpersonal office communication inner office memos I think I've gone far enough too far for sure but Neo help
Re: My bill has been increasing month after month since February; being charged things I was told I wasn't going to be; not receiving credit
by TOMBUDSOK in Billing
‎05-11-2016 01:11 AM
DITTO, DITTO, DITTO !!! Not one item, not one issue, not one charge, not one explanation correct, sense the very first contact with xfinity, they still have no idea what my plan is, still have no... See more...