Community Forum

RE: Downgrade to high speed internet only

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

RE: Downgrade to high speed internet only

I currently have a Triple Play package... and use 0% of the phone service (I don't even have a phone connected to the wall) and barely use my TV service (which only involves watching the local news channels and local channels for prime time shows).  There are numerous channels on my Triple Play that I never watch.

Is it at all possible to downgrade and only have high speed internet? I know the more services you have the "better" the deal you get. There's just no sense in me having phone or TV service, since I have no use for them. 

Contributor

Re: RE: Downgrade to high speed internet only

They told me that if I went with just Internet and TV it would cost THE SAME as the triple play. But with Triple Play you have to have a Wifi modem which is $10/month rental from them. 

I've been trying to downgrade to internet only to enjoy Amazon Prime and Netflix for one day. No success yet on this side. 

What about you? 

Official Employee

Re: RE: Downgrade to high speed internet only

Hello,

@jwalbring1 - I received your private message, I can provide the pricing for the internet-only packages but I need to get your full name, address, and a phone or account number. Please send me another private message with the required information and I will assist,

@TiredCustomer42 - Please send me your account information (as listed above) in a private message and I will definitely check any available Double Play promotions in your area. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!