Community Forum

Question about making a payment on my bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Question about making a payment on my bill

can i pay most of the bill and pay the remaining amount 13 days later on next payday

Expert

Re: Question about making a payment on my bill

Sierra6971 wrote:

can i pay most of the bill and pay the remaining amount 13 days later on next payday

Probably, but you'll receive a late fee on the unpaid portion.

By the time that 13 days rolls around your next bill will be ready, so you will owe the unpaid portion with the added late fee and then your new bill with it.  If you can't pay it all then, you're probably facing a suspension in service.  Late fees begin to add up and you will become further and further behind.

If your bill is too much to handle in one payment, you might want to consider downgrading your service to something more manageable.

If this is a one time only thing you might want to consider a promise to pay.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Question about making a payment on my bill

Hi @Sierra6971. If you need assistance setting up a promise to pay, payment arrangement, I can help. If so, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.