Community Forum

Promotional discounts gone, monthly bill is unacceptably high

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Promotional discounts gone, monthly bill is unacceptably high

It seems that is becoming a yearly spring event. Any discounts I've been receiving have expired and I am now back to where I am paying vastly more than I am willing to pay, considering I could get 150 HD channels for free via an antenna, premium shows via a Firestick, etc. There are so many ways I could receive most of the tv programming I get now for free or at a very small cost. In the past month or so, my bill has gone up substantially and at the price point it is currently at now, I am unable to afford it. I have been a Comcast customer for who knows how long..... decades. I would love to stay a customer but I need a better monthly rate. It's not that I just don't want to pay the current price, it's that I am physically unable to pay that much. Technology is getting cheaper by the day but prices keep going up. Hopefully I can get some help with this situation.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Promotional discounts gone, monthly bill is unacceptably high

Also, lately I've had issues trying to tune to certain channels. For example, I tried to watch the Kentucky Derby on NBC and I got an error message stating that the program was unavailable at the moment. Same thing happened earlier today when I tried to watch the Cubs on WLS. It happens on many other channels as well. So I can't even watch the programs that I am paying for, yet both of those are local channels I can get for free over the air.