Community Forum

Promo price just dropped days after I signed up. Not installed yet. Need the new promo price

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Promo price just dropped days after I signed up. Not installed yet. Need the new promo price

New customer. Just checked Xfinity's website and they're running a cheaper promotional price for the exact service I just signed up for a few days ago. I haven't even had the service installed yet. What do I do to get the lower price?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Promo price just dropped days after I signed up. Not installed yet. Need the new promo price

Nevermind. I called Comcast. At first the rep said she didn't see the offer on her end. I called back asked for a supervisor and was transferred to another department (either Billing dept or "Solutions" dept). Either way, it's worth taking the extra time to call back to get another Rep who may be more knowledgeable about exactly where you need to go (which department) or who you need to talk to.