Community Forum

Promo expired - looking to renew previous promo price for Triple Play package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Promo expired - looking to renew previous promo price for Triple Play package

My 24-month promo expired this month.  My latest bill went up $45.  I have the basic Triple Play package (Digital Starter, Performance Pro, Unlimited Voice).  I'm looking to renew my previous promo price for these services.

I visited my local Xfinity Store today.  I was told I qualify for promo pricing through Retentions but I would need to call 1-800-COMCAST since these promos are not available in the store.  Unfortunately I waited an hour to be told this.

Before I call Retentions I thought I'd try contacting Comcast via this forum.  Any help from a official Comcast person would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Promo expired - looking to renew previous promo price for Triple Play package

Hi Agrfan, I can help going over current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number if you are still needing assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Promo expired - looking to renew previous promo price for Triple Play package

I agree. There is no easy way to get good value options when contract rate expires.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Agrfan, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach out if you need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!