Community Forum

Problems upgrading to X1 - Customer service nightmare.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Problems upgrading to X1 - Customer service nightmare.

Okay this is kind of crazy but it's been impossible for me to get an upgrade to X1. I actually did talk to a woman a couple weeks ago and we were finalizing my upgrade and somehow while on hold my call was transferred to another agent and that was that. 

I had it all worked out. 2 X1 DVRs, 2 X1 HD boxes, self install kit, free shipping, free X1 upgrade. But then I lost her while on hold. I've since talked with two other agents and they were very unhelpful. One said there was a $15 shipping charge (the first one offered me free express shipping and said there wasn't any shipping charges!) and the one I just talked with today said I can only have one X1 DVR which isn't enough space for my family. Plus I could barely understand him due to his accent. 

All I want is to upgrade to X1. I get letters from Comcast about it all the time. Why can't it be easier??? Please, someone help me with this. 

Official Employee

Re: Problems upgrading to X1 - Customer service nightmare.

geek271, I can help you upgrade to X1. Please private message me your full name and address for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!