Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Private Message Sent

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Private Message Sent

Sent Comcast Dawn a PM last weel. She has hasn't responded back yet. Can another Moderator read her Private Messages?

Problem Solver

Re: Private Message Sent

Hello tstack, 

I apologize for the delay in response. I have reviewed your messages with ComcastDawn and will be reaching out to a colleague to see if we can extend your HD Technology fee promotion. Thank you for your patience while we wait to hear back from them.

Regular Contributor

Thanks Curtiss
Expert

tstack wrote:

Sent Comcast Dawn a PM last weel. She has hasn't responded back yet. Can another Moderator read her Private Messages?

FWIW, you should never send an unsolicited PM to any of the Official Employee's.  Their job is to answer questions in the open forums.  By communicating by PM you are a.) bogging them down and b.) keeping others from finding a solution to their [similar] problems.  If an Official Employee needs to communicate with you by PM because of account sensitive information, they will notify you here in the forum in your post.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Contributor

ComcastCurtiss, No one has sent me a PM to extend my HD Technology fee promotion yet.

Problem Solver

I apologize for the delay in response. My colleague has reached back out and has notified me that this is not available. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regular Contributor

"Curtiss" I've gone through alot of suffering with this X1 since Late November only to correct the problem with buying a Tivo Bolt and comcast can't offer me this HD Tech Fee waived for another year? Check my account with all the 3 techs visits I had (1 tech was absolutely Rude (2nd visit) ) and my problem with the screen freezing was never resolved until I bought a Tivo. Went through 3 X1 DVR's, constant drives to Xfinity store. Please help me out. Thank you

Problem Solver

I do understand where you are coming from, it is just not available in our system to be applied. I have gone and reversed all charges for the X1 DVR that you incurred. You will see this credit reflected on your next 1-2 billing cycles and online within 1-2 days. I again apologize for all of the issues you have described.

Regular Contributor

Thank you Curtiss

Problem Solver

You are very welcome. Please feel free to reach back out if you need help with anything else.

New Poster

i need a copy of the recipt on sept 6th for 95.84 for my records please reply back to me

Expert

juliewatkins401 wrote:

i need a copy of the recipt on sept 6th for 95.84 for my records please reply back to me

If you sent a PM to Curtis he is no longer here.

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.

Never respond to another customer's PM unless you have requested they send you one.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.