Community Forum

Pricing increases and outages

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Pricing increases and outages

Hello,

My Xfinity bill has steadily increased every month for the last few months. Now it is $40.31 more than it was. I have called almost every month and the excuse is my 'promotional rate has expired' or the pricing went up which is completely false since I re-upped in October of 2016 which should be good through October 2017. Fine. So again my latest bill went up another $10.70. What is the reasoning this time? I'm tired of calling and I can never reach anyone on chat so I'm trying here. I have been with Comcast for over 10 years and I swear this is the only bill (besides electric) that changes EVERY MONTH. So frustrating and you want us to use auto pay?!

I would like someone to reach out to me to see if we can adjust the pricing. My bill is outrageous for just a double pay package. Not to metion my internet was down for over 5 hours last week due to an outage. I work from home so I had to tether my stupid work Iphone to my work laptop. Am I going to get a refund? Of course not...just another price increase on next months bill.

I like Xfinity but with the constant price changes and now outages...it is becoming less desireable. I do have options....Direct TV, Dish, ATT, and now Metronet has just moved into the area.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Pricing increases and outages

I guess this is another place that is vacant or only helpfull via random draw.  Thanks Comcast. 

Official Employee

Re: Pricing increases and outages

Hi, joebartz. I can help review your account for available promotional pricing and adjust your billing for the interruption of service. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.