Community Forum

Price increase during 2-year agreement

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Price increase during 2-year agreement

I signed a 2-year agreement for Blast Internet at $29.99 per month but the price has increased to $49.99 without warning after the first year.  After chatting with an agent she said the problem would be resolved but again this month I am being billed for $49.  Spoke with another agent who gave me a different answer - saying that the base price of internet has increased which is why I'm being charged extra.  Though no where in my contract does it state that I may be charged extra for a base price increase.  

Comcast creates so much unnecessary frustration by not laying out their billing practices clearly and using deceptive offers to fool new customers.  Anyone else dealing with an issue like this?

Official Employee

Re: Price increase during 2-year agreement

Hi baltimore3. I can assist with reviewing your billing rates and confirm the details of your agreement. If you are unhappy with your billing rates, I can assist with a review of your account to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.