Community Forum

Poor phone support setup.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Poor phone support setup.

Not a question; just a comment.

I wish Comcast had a way to call up and easily talk to a real person who speaks understandable English.

I got a phone message that Comcast had detected a problen with my internet speed, and gave me a number to call back.  I called twice and both times got someone who sounded like in India whose English I could not understand.  I gave up there and called 1-800-comcast, but had to jump through hoops to talk to a real person to explain my situation.

Official Employee

Re: Poor phone support setup.

Hello JohnnyRow, thank you for posting and we apologize for the inconvenience and frustrations. Were you able to get your issue handled? 

Contributor

Yes, eventually I got it resolved, but it was so simple, tightening the coax connection to modem, I could have been asked to do that via email rather than having to go through so much phone roblems.

Official Employee

I completely understand and agree. Please, if you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist. Thank you.