Community Forum

Poor customer service no call no show

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Poor customer service no call no show

I have been a comcast customer for over 5 years. 3 weeks ago I scheduled the transfer of my service to my new address to take place on January 17, 2018 with a window of 3-5pm. I contacted comcast the morning of the appointment and spoke with a representative. I informed her that if their technician wanted to come earlier I would be home. I also asked if my appointment was still scheduled due to the inclement weather in Georgia. I was informed that my installation was still scheduled and that I could use the xfinity app for a better ETA of the technician. I checked the app throughout the day it read on time and that he would arrive by 5pm until 5:05 arrived and the app read delayed. I contacted comcast and a rep named delphine informed me that they were working on getting another technician out since I was flexible on what time the tech arrived. Delphine said she would call me back and she didnt. I called comcast again and spoke with another representative that informed me that at 1:30pm the appointment had been cancelled. I said I did not receive a call to inform me of that and that i had spoken with several reps that assured me that my appointment was still scheduled. She then transferred me to her supervisor that informed me that they could not get a tech out for 2 weeks even though my appointment had already been scheduled 3 weeks in advance. The supervisor then proceeded to hang up on me when I would not accept the new installation date.
Screenshot_20180117-222524.png
Official Employee

Re: Poor customer service no call no show

Hello WHITKNEE, I show that we had a tech come out on 1/20/18 and they completed your install at your new home. Please feel free to reach back out to me here if you have any questions or concerns regarding your services, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!