Community Forum

Poor customer service/being cut off 3 times

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Poor customer service/being cut off 3 times

Every time I need to contact Comcast my blood pressure sores and they did not disappoint again today!

My new exchanged dvr keeps deleting shows even though it’s only at 4%. It also recorded a few shows for only 8 minutes, and yes we rebooted and unplugged.

Ok, first I contacted Comcast through their call back option on the net. They called right away but I got cut off after 10 seconds. Tried call back again, got cut off again.

So, now I call the 1-800 number. Go through all the annoying steps to get to a live person. From India, no problem because I want them to restart on their side. 1/2 hr later she can’t help me so will transfer me to advanced service.

Transfer goes fine. I have to give her all my info again down to the account #, get cut off again.

Now you would think since they have my info and we have our phone through Comcast they would call me back. NO!

Have to call again jump through hoops to get to the live person. Tell them I want to talk to someone in the US. I’m told she can’t do that. After explaining that I need advanced help, I get transfered.

I’m on hold for 5 minutes then John answers from the US. Fill him in on what’s going on and that it’s a new box. After talking a few minutes he asks me if my box is old. No! It was just replaced! Remember, I just told u that!

So, after an hour with Comcast, he hopes it’s fixed and offered me a $5.99 coupon for a movie on demand. Really?!?! 

Comcast is so frustrating. I’m going to look into other options.