Community Forum

Poor Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Poor Service

I have two accounts with Comcast and was trying to add a third. I went on the Comcast website to open another account without a problem and set up the free installation. I was told via email that I would get a phone call from Xfinity within 24 hours. I received a call 5 days later and was told that the time I had set up on line was only a "holding" place and they could not honor my appointment I had set up online.and would have to wait another week..

<edited for violating forum guidelines>

Valued Contributor

Re: Poor Service

Were you logged in to your account when you submitted this order?
Regular Visitor

I live in Ocean City NJ.

Regular Visitor

I was logged in. Recived an email from Xfinity saying they would contact me within 24 hours. Again it took 5 days and than they didn't honor the day nor time.

Official Employee

Hi @huskies14

Sorry for the experience you've had trying to start a new account. The process you described are the steps taken to transfer your service instead of starting a new account. If you have not had this taken care of, I can assist you in doing so.  

Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I appreciate the offer for assistance, but I cannot deal with Comcast. Whether or not, I asked for a transfer of service or new service, the email said I would be contacted within 24 hours and I wasn't.  Why would it matter to change the day and time of the appointment. Again I appreciate you reaching out, but it is simply to painful to deal with Comcast.

Official Employee

I understand. If you should happen to change your mind, we're here if you need us and would like to help make things better for you. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!