Community Forum

Poor Customer service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Poor Customer service

Recently I took a new comcast connection. I order it online. While ordering it was clearly mentioned that free professional installation. I ordered online. Then On my first bill there was $60 installation charge. I called customer care and discuss and they are that installation charge we cant take out as it was there on order. I was not having screenshot for my services so I told him that let me try to order new and sent you screenshot but that guy was so rude that he said that we don't have any access to emails. He was not at all ready to hear anything. After one hour of heated discussion finally, I gave up. Such a poor and rude customer service. They don't trust customer. Not ready to accept facts.

Official Employee

Re: Poor Customer service

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.