Community Forum

Poor Customer Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Poor Customer Service

My downstairs neighbor had a technician out to fix their cable. Whatever the technician did knocked out my internet. I contact customer service and I'm told that I have to wait 17 hours for an appointment to have this fixed, despite the fact that this was caused by the technician. When did it become acceptable to not troubleshoot or check on your work before leaving a jobsite? Especially when it's a building with multiple service numbers. Comcast treatment of their customers is ridiculous. At the very least, the technician should be ensuring he did not disconnect someone else's service or he should have been contacted to comeback and correct it. The fact that I have to be without service that I am paying for is infuriating. Spoke to at least 6 people all saying there is nothing they can do, I have to wait until tomorrow. It'll be a Sunday, Christmas Eve, there's no guarantee anyone will even show up. I've been with Comcast for awhile, dealing with poor customer service, it may be time to look elsewhere. I would rather deal with slower speeds than shoddy work and poor workmanship.