Community Forum

Poor Customer Service & Unexpected Increase

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Poor Customer Service & Unexpected Increase

Horrible Customer Expereince. I showed up to the local Xfinity Office to receive my internet router and bundle. I was given a number and waited an hour. The front desk agent asked what internet I wanted.. within 2 minutes she threw a bunch of equipment into a bag and gave me a phamplet on how to set it up. I get home and I'm missing equipment. I was given a TV box and no router/modem.... I had to call a technician out. The technician was confused himself because the product numbers were all messed up in Salesfroce. Finally a field manager shows up, solves the issue and provides the correct equipment. Later I was billed $50 for the tech fee..... due to the incompetence of the initial agent. Why do would I have to pay $50 for Xfinity's mistakes?! A few months later my $35 "performance" internet randomly turns into a $75 dollar internet with no notification..... I was under the impression I was late on payments because my bill was so high..... I then later find out that this $75 can't even perform at 150mbps that I'm paying for because the router box is outdated and can't hold a 150mbps... hahaha! But some how it should be my dudilence to check the back of the router to make sure it's capable to run 150mbps?! Even though I originally signed for 25mbps for $35 a month. Smh.
Official Employee

Re: Poor Customer Service & Unexpected Increase

Hello Mschults,

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I'd be more than happy to take a look at your account to see how I can make this right. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder and the street address associated with your services and we can go from there.

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcasstChe" then click private message.